2009/11/29

Lover...

I always think of you
In my Sleep
In my Dreams
In my Memory
I alwayz think of you
All Day all night, hoping that you are all right

I always think of you
Wishing that you are thinking of ME too
Every minute every second of the Day
I think of you in every special way
I alwayz think of you
I really do
All because "I LOVE U" Why?? Because you are my air
Without you there would be NO me being with you shows what LOVE can be
I never want anyone to tear us apart,a piece of you will always be in my heart
I Love you so much, I can't even explain it
There is nothing I could want MORE than you
you are so special, in your own unique way
There is nothing I could trade you for
Because I LOVE U so much,To just pass you by and say my last Goodbye
When say goodbye I feel empty,I feel like I am nothing BUT lonely
When we say Goodbye I realize how much I LOVE U and how much I CARE FOR U
I realize what I would be without you and I'm nothing without you
That's why I want to be with you forever
I PROMISE YOU
I LOVE YOU
FOREVER & EVER......!!!!!

1 条评论: